Monday, September 26, 2011

Introduction

This book study has been created for a Teaching American History Grant in conjunction with The Wilderness Trail Cooperative in Kentucky.  The teachers that will be participating are high school teachers and will be reading "Why Won't You Just Tell Us The Answer?" by Bruce A. Lesh.

Each teacher is expected to post to the blog as we work through the book.  Please register and post a comment so that we will know everybody is communicating on the site.

Thanks,
Dr. Teresa Jacobs
Education Designs
Moderator

10 comments:

  1. i am looking forward to the book study

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing to see if this is working :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the first assignment...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, I am able to log on and follow this blog! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I found Dave and Teresa Head's first post! I have you both on now. Dave I need a photo in your profile and you both can move on to the next assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think have figured out how to post on the website, I hope this works! I'm looking forward to the book study as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am trying to figure all of this out. The book is great. I'm having trouble uploading a picture for my profile but I will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book is very relatable. I love that he says, "Teaching is often referred to as a profession executed on an island." I think sometimes my island gets hit by tsunamis, hope the book will help.

    ReplyDelete